A dry day finally. It's been raining for few days with a cold temperature and today was an actual dry day.
I took the boys out to the little courtyard we have in our building. It's not a big space but it is pretty quiet and isolated. They can be quite loud at times and it is good for us to have a space that isn't very intrusive.
I took out a ball and bubble with me. Bubbles are pretty magical. They hold this special hold over little kids; they love to chase them, catch them and try to blow them. Cole haven't mastered the art of blowing bubbles but he does try. And when he does, he looks pretty cute with his cheeks puffed up and sucking them in to blow.
It was pretty fun watching the boys run and chase after the bubbles.
I used bubble solution I bought at a store but I did find this recipe online. I am going to give it a try when I run out of the bubble solution I have at home.
1/2 cup of dishwashing liquid (Dawn or Joy)
2 cups of water
2 teaspoons of sugar
No comments:
Post a Comment