He has been fussy last few days and I thought it was because of his cold but this morning, I noticed a little white dot on his bottom gum.
I feel bad for him because from what I hear, teething is very uncomfortable for them and I can't really do anything for him. It'a right of passage…and he has to deal with it.
But I feel a sense of sadness as well because he's getting bigger and older. He's only 4 months old and I am already worried about him growing up too fast.
Mothers…we worry about everything. But as I see him getting bigger, I am quite fascinated with his development. He is starting to play with toys which he never was interested in even few weeks ago.
My little man is growing up and I guess I just need to embrace this and go with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment